My-Local-Escorts.co.uk is not an escort agency. We do not employ any of the members advertising on our website nor do we arrange, negotiate or play any part in the booking of any services for any members advertising within any of our websites. All information listed within any members profile or advert is provided freely by its members and in agreement with the terms and conditions here in. My-Local-Escorts.co.uk [the site owners] accept no responsibility or liability for any circumstance that may arise as a result of anything stated or inferred, in, or from, the content of the pages within this website. All adverts and members are listed freely and independently of the site owner [My-Local-Escorts.co.uk].
Terms & Conditions
The website service
This website and the services provided to you on and via this website are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that we reserves the right to act as editor to modify or discontinue provision of this website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability. We will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information or the removal of information.
Your responsibilities and registration obligations
Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password. All user accounts and any other aspect of this website, provided by user input or otherwise remains the sole property of my-local-escorts.co.uk and/or any trading company operating this website or sister websites.
By using this website or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- all information or data of any kind, whether text, photographs or graphics, video or other materials, publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You recognize that this site is of an adult nature.
- you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this website or any service provided; infecte with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- you will not provide, and you will not use this website to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this website to promote or operate any service or content without our prior written consent;
- you will not provide any content that may give rise to us being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
Submission of content on this website
By providing any content to this website:
- you agree to grant the us worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us the license specified in this section 7;
- you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right (but not obligation), at our entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
- you agree you will not promote any product or service that is illegal under UK laws.
- you agree you will not promote on your profile or anywhere else within this site unprotected sex, including but not limited to, sex without condom, bareback or unprotected anal sex.
- you agree you will not submit to any part of this site material that is copyrighted unless you are the copyright holders or you have express permission from the copyright holder to submit/use this material.
- you agree to abide by the rules of this website whether those rules are listed in these terms and condition or are details in other areas of this website. This includes but is not limited to :
- you will not try to provide data that is against our rules other than where this data is permitted;
- you will not try to bypass any data checking or other security checks;
- you agree to maintain your profile with your current information as soon as possible and within a reasonable amount of time and/or remove and/or inform us if you no longer provide the services details in your profile.
- you agree that you will deactivate your profile or request total removal if you stop providing the services promoted within your profile.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that your use of this website and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. Services and content are provided to you "as is", and the website editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the website editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via this website may be used solely at your own risk, and that we will not be held liable in any way. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from
- the use of services or the inability to use services,
- the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services,
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions,
- statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or
- any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
Reservation of rights
We reserves all of its rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in respect of this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires the website editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, we are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this website or provided services without our prior written consent.
Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted via: e-mail to the website administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this site is protected by copyright and includes its text, images and graphics. It is made available to you for personal use only and according to your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. You may not copy or transmit any content within this website or otherwise reproduce it or make it available elsewhere. You may not, except with our express prior written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any content within this website. You may not transmit content within this website or make it available on a network without our express prior written permission;
Applicable law - UK Jurisdiction
- You agree that any claim or cause in respect of this website or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
Termination of services or user account
We may at any time terminate any user account and/or block access to this website and without further notice of any user account we deem to be in breach of these terms and conditions of that we deem no to be suitable to this website if either in breach of these terms and conditions or not. Termination of any user account is at our sole discretion and will not warrant any explanation nor right of appeal. You agree that viewing our web site may expose you to content that may be considered objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
We, Us, Ourselves, website or other references towards ourself in the above terms and conditions all refer to www.my-local-escorts.co.uk and or our Trading Companies.
At My-local-escorts.co.uk we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide when creating a profile.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Information you provide may be used to help promote your profile and this website on 3rd party websites. This information will only be used to promote your profile and this website and we will only use the information that you have provided permission to publicly publish. You may request that any infoamtion about you and/or images are removed from 3rd party site. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your requests are honoured within a reasonable time. If we find any removal requests unreasonable in that it will take us an unreasonable amount of time or if removal is not within our power, your removal request in full or in part may be rejected.
- Information and profile details (and image) that you give permission to us to be publicly published on my-local-escorts and any part of our promotions of your profile, may be picked up by 3rd party website (i.e Google, Yahoo, etc) and listed within their website/search results. This may be done with our without our permission, although we will always attempt to stop poor quality 3rd party sites from listing our content without permission. We may have little to no control over these 3rd party sites. By publicly publishing your your profile on my-local-escorts you are accepting that 3rd party site (i.e Google, Yahoo, etc) may list extracts or your full profile.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. We will never provide your private information to any third party other than details in this documentations and other than the public information that you provided and consented to being published on our website/s. Public information that you provided will only be used within our website/s, Promotions or internal systems or for the day to day running of our business.
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD TO ANY THIRD PARTY COMPANY FOR ANY FORM OF USE.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to provide any details you provide knowingly or unknowingly to law enforcement, if and when this information is formally requested. We may provide this information if it is required within UK law or not, and is at our sole discretion.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Terms of Sale
Any monies paid to us are for the services of advertising only and will be provided to you in accordance with our terms and conditions for the length of time specified at the point of transaction.
No warranties or guarantees are made or implied as to response from any paid for or free advertising that you opt to take out on this website.
While we will do our best to honour any offers we may make available, any promotional offers or money back guarantees that may be offered from time to time do not form part of a legally binding contract and are offered on a good will basis only.
Any disputes regarding sales must be made to us within 28 days of purchase.
All services or advertisements advertised or promoted are on a monthly basis and will be billed monthly on a recurring payment basis. Payments will be debited from your chosen payment method on or around the first day of your advert/profile being published. All payments are to be made in advance.
Cancellation & Refunds.
All payments are made in advance and will be debited from your chosen payment method on a recurring basis. Once your advert has been published for part of the period/s specified at the point of sale or full length of the period/s specified at the point of sale, refunds will not be issued unless the period of time specified at the point of sale has not yet commenced. Any refunds offered after this time scale are entirely on a goodwill basis and do not form part of these terms and conditions.
Cancellation of your user account or paid for services must be received by email to email@example.com no less than 7 days before the commencement or renewal (recurring payments) time of your advert.
Any cancellation accepted after this time are entirely offered on goodwill, and do not form part of these terms or conditions nor infer that the same goodwill shall be offered again or as part of these terms and conditions.
Plain Speaking and Honesty
Although many of our terms and conditions outlined above and within our terms and conditions pages, may sound confusing (we are required by law to have them) we do our best to operate an honest business that provides both a good service and a good after care service.