At My-local-escorts.co.uk we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Information that you provide when creating a profile.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- Information you provide may be used to help promote your profile and this website on 3rd party websites. This information will only be used to promote your profile and this website and we will only use the information that you have provided permission to publicly publish. You may request that any infoamtion about you and/or images are removed from 3rd party site. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your requests are honoured within a reasonable time. If we find any removal requests unreasonable in that it will take us an unreasonable amount of time or if removal is not within our power, your removal request in full or in part may be rejected.
- Information and profile details (and image) that you give permission to us to be publicly published on my-local-escorts and any part of our promotions of your profile, may be picked up by 3rd party website (i.e Google, Yahoo, etc) and listed within their website/search results. This may be done with our without our permission, although we will always attempt to stop poor quality 3rd party sites from listing our content without permission. We may have little to no control over these 3rd party sites. By publicly publishing your your profile on my-local-escorts you are accepting that 3rd party site (i.e Google, Yahoo, etc) may list extracts or your full profile.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. We will never provide your private information to any third party other than details in this documentations and other than the public information that you provided and consented to being published on our website/s. Public information that you provided will only be used within our website/s, Promotions or internal systems or for the day to day running of our business.
YOUR INFORMATION WILL NEVER BE SOLD TO ANY THIRD PARTY COMPANY FOR ANY FORM OF USE.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to provide any details you provide knowingly or unknowingly to law enforcement, if and when this information is formally requested. We may provide this information if it is required within UK law or not, and is at our sole discretion.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Your right to be forgotten
Since the beginning of this website, we have always taken your right to be forgotten as one of our priorities. If you would like any personal data that you have added to this site to be removed, but email us on email@example.com and we will remove your profile and any other personal information that we may hold on you